The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Issue #64: Chicken, Meet Goat

Every now and then I am required to write a post where me not being a native English speaker becomes a problem. For instance, in this post, I have no idea what to call this meal my mother made as a lovely Mother's Day meal. (heh) After asking around a bit, I found out (?) that it's a casserole. I have no idea if this is a casserole or not, but let's say that it is!


The basic ingredients were chicken, goat cheese, tomatoes and pepper. I'm no cook so I don't really know what the hell my mom did with them, but the finished meal sure tasted good! There's also some potatoes and salad in the picture. And yeah, I also have no idea how to make an aesthetically pleasing dish. I just eat. Ha.

Thanks, mom!

Verdict:
I didn't even know what goat cheese tasted like before this, so consider me edumacated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home