The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Issue #51: Texmex Chicken Thing

Harrr! For once I made some food myself! Who woulda guessed? Oh, and I didn't even drink last night! 'Tis the season of miracles, or something.

Anyway.

I bought some chicken, "texmex"-vegetables (it was like some regular wok-type mix minus some things plus beans), and noodles. Oh, I bet you'll say this looks disgusting:


Well, it sorta does. But don't judge a book by its cover! It tasted delicious. I even had some left over so that I could microwave it later. THAT SHIT'S LONG GONE, MAN!

Y
U
M
M
Y


Verdict:
Uh, yeah.



(oh, by the way, there's been some troubles with fixing the numbers of old issues. maybe that'll be fixed later.)

(oh and get smultronix #1!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home