The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Issue #33: What, Me Pasta?

I'm a big fan of (cheap) pasta, especially with olives. Yum! For a change, I bought a jar of tomato-basil pasta sauce instead of the usual tomato-olive pasta sauce, and the usual minced meat.


Ah, I love this stuff, even though it looks like vomit. Yeah, it's not just the picture that makes it look like faggotry, it really does look like that. The taste is great, although I'm more used to the olive sauce thing. A welcome change, I suppose. The best part was that there was even some left over!

Oh, yes. This'll happen again soon.

Verdict:
\o/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home