The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Issue #40: Smoothie Ugh

Yesterday, I had a party to celebrate the fact that I'd finally cleaned up my apartment. The last time I did something like this (ie. cleaned my apartment) was in October, last year. So anyway, early yesterday morning (read: in the afternoon) I started cleaning. After some help from susihukka/jML!, the place was finally cleaned up and it was time to go buy beer and various other refreshments! This is what I ended up with:


For all you linguistically challenged people out there, that's a strawberry-banana smoothie. I saw it at the store and was like "whoa, shit!" and bought it. I also bought a wonderful microwave meal that can be seen in the background, but let's not get into that. It turns out that the meal was quite OK (for a microwave meal), but the smoothie was garbage. The "Play" brand used to only consist of some strange cocoa drink, which was actually quite nice. Now I have proof that the transition to include several other types of drinks is a total fucking failure. Ignore at all costs.

Verdict:
Eugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home