The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Issue #58: Noodle Stew Thai Thing

Alright, I survived mayday! Let's dance! Anyway, I deliberately postponed the writing of this post til today so that I wouldn't have to write the classic "so I was out drinking last night..." introduction.

Indeed, yesterday was hangoverday, and as it was 1st May, we went out for a picnic. Like I said, the hangover was terrible, but after a few beers I was feeling fine and dandy again. After a few hours of intense recovery, we decided to visit the Thai restaurant that has been mentioned in one or two issues before this one.

Here's what I had:


Some kind of noodle stew with chicken and some vegetables. It didn't actually look like that when I received the dish, I just forgot to take a picture right away. It had some cucumber and carrots on the side, but I had already eaten them when I took the picture, plus I raped it with some nuts and soy sauce as well, as the waitress/owner/cook/etc recommended.

It was absolutely delicious, but as I was hung over, I craved for more. Not that I ordered more or anything, but I wanted to. Also, I didn't get a soup as "it was too hot outside", and I didn't get any spring rolls either as some fucking dickhead had come in earlier and ordered 30 spring rolls (YES, THIRTY), so she was all out.

Bastards.

Verdict:
Wonderful, definitely having this one again someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home