The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Issue #36: Microwave Puke

Whoa! Back from a small hiatus, during which I didn't eat anything interesting. Sorry about that. Anyway, here I am, back with a vengeance:


Truth be told, I was gonna do some noodles + meat + wok shit, but the store had zero meat and zero anything else for that matter, except for a few microwave dinners. SOOOOO. I bought this damn thing, chicken in cream sauce with rice. Yeah. Awesome. I've eaten it once before.. no, actually, I didn't eat it, I ate like two spoonfuls as it tasted shite and someone quickly suggested Chinese food (yay!), which we then had. This was a few months ago - have things changed since then?


No.


Admittedly, microwave shit never really looks good, but it can (occasionally) be pretty tasty. This fucking abomination isn't. It doesn't just look like something someone fucking threw up at the microwave shit factory, it tastes like it as well.

Shit, did I discover Saarioinen's secret?

Verdict:
Fuck you, Saarioinen.



(Yeah, I did that on purpose.)

(edit: oh, and sorry about the disrespectin', Atria! it was saarioinen all along that was to blame)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home