The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Issue #39: Frozen Food Beyoop

Those of you who have been following this blog for some time already might have noticed that I hardly ever cook my own food. To prove all y'all wrong, I'll cook some wonderful dinner .. like .. next week or something.

So. I was out drinking last night (how many of my posts start like that?), and I totally didn't feel like cooking anything today. I went to Hesburger for some breakfast, which was a normal cheeseburger meal with some uh, chicken on the side. I had wonderful company too, my also-hung-over brother and two charming ladies. Anyway, that's not what this post is about.


Yes, frozen pizza. After the Hesburger-meal, I went to town and bought an awesome game (fist up for the game too, woo!), and went to the store. As I stated before, the hangover was in full effect, so I kinda froze at the store and bought milk and cookies. Yeah, I thought I was gonna survive to the next day with that. I consumed the milk and cookies when I came home, and then proceeded to take a nap. The nap cleared my head a bit, and made me realize that I have to buy some actual food. Another trip to the store was in order, and I returned with juice and the aforementioned Dr. Oetker Pizza Salame.


Ah, oven-fresh pizza. Of course, I wouldn't have bought the damn thing if I didn't know in advance that it's mighty tasty. The only thing I regret is that I didn't buy milk, as milk would've been much nicer with the pizza than the juice I bought. The pizza was nice and crispy, and didn't feel like shite at all. Wunderbar. Jawohl.

This might of course be the hangover speaking.

Verdict:
Speedfisted to the universe!

3 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger superjohan said...

oetkerpizzas are indeed the best frozen pizzas

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger superjohan said...

yeah seriously, fuck pineapple (etc) on pizza.. or well in food in general.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Finn in Canada and I get Dr. Oetker pizza here...my favourite is PIZZA FUNGHI...the one with just mushrooms and cheese....it is soooo good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home