The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Issue #47: I-Need-To-Stop-Drinking Pizza

So I was out drinking last night (just had to!) and had an awful hangover today. Woke up at around 1 PM, then just mostly stared at a wall for some time. Afterwards, I totally rocked some Rez (one of the best games ever!), and I beat Direct Assault (Normal mode) too! I'm going to tackle Lost Area again later tonight...

ANYWAY, this is all irrelevant! Let us concentrate on what's important: what I ate in an attempt to heal my hangover!


YES! ANOTHER FROZEN PIZZA! There's something seriously wrong with me. How come I keep eating this stuff? It's definitely not healthy, and not particularly tasty either. Oh well! Being a lazy bastard on a Saturday is very pleasing sometimes, sort of like masturbating. Or not.

The microwave returned this after 4 minutes of "WHIRRRRRRRRR-clunk" type sounds:


Looks disgusting. Tastes OK. What can I say, it was alright. I also somehow managed to drink a liter of milk with the pizza, a feat that never fails to baffle me.

Verdict:
Yay for hangovers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home