The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Jumalauta Helsinki Drink Test #1

Ok, this is my first post here and I had some problems with login earlier, so I had to start again. Let's continue!

It's Sunday - perfect day for sipping fancy drinks. Yesterday I went to Alko (local liquer store) and purchased some premium alcohol beverages, and today's dedicated to what one can make out of them.

Drink featured today is a variation of the famous drink called Daiquiri - I like to call my version 'Lady Daiquiri'. It consists of vodka or light rum (your choice, I used both), sweetened lime juice (Rose's) and mineral water. Amount of parts may vary - I used 1 part vodka, 1 part light rum, 2 parts lime juice and 2 parts mineral water. Decorated with cherry and peel of lime.



The color is seducing and the drink tastes just awesome, it's not too sweet nor too sour. Alcohol doesn't taste through so you can drink quite a punch of these and get drunk without noticing - at least it happened to me!

Verdict:

Definitely fist up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home