The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Issue #31: Pori Extravaganza!

Hay guys what's going on, I'm back from Pori now, where we celebrated the 25th burffday of paasikivi-kekkosen linja/jML! Lots of booze was consumed, and lots of silly things happened. But, here at JFR we concentrate on the important parts: the food. Friday night consisted of boozing mostly, and when we came back from the bar, we had to grab a little something to eat. Hunger never rests!


I can't remember what it was called, but it was something like "big mega super awesome burger", or if it wasn't, it should've been! It looks absolutely disgusting in that picture, but the taste was great. I can't remember much of it, to be honest, but I believe I was very vocal about it on that late Friday night.

Oh, and this happened:


Don't ask.

I ate all kinds of stuff on Saturday, but I forgot to take pictures as usual. I realized this sometime late on Saturday night, so I decided to compensate by commenting on a cream cracker I ate.


Uh. It was a cream cracker. Minus the cream. So I guess that makes it just a cracker. And shit. Eh.

Oh, and here's a picture of total utter fucking failure on my part:


Anyway, the weekend was cool! Now,

BITCHES LEAVE



Verdict:
Fistarooni!

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are all crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home