The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Issue #71: Blanko Revisited

Sorry for the lack of posts. Summer's here! Well, it's been here for a while already. Everyone's busy doing something else, I suppose - I know I'm busy working, plus I don't have a phone with a camera anymore.

Anyway, a while back me and fontti-intoilija went to Blanko to get something to eat. This is basically Issue #45 revisited, as I took a caesar salad, but this time with grilled chicken as an added ingredient.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves! I decided to start with some spring rolls, which tasted good and all, and the salad was ok, but they were TINY. I like my spring rolls big and juicy (and preferably with meat, but that's negotiable), and these were small and uh.. non-juicy. Nevertheless, I was in a good mood so it didn't bother me, like, at all. Crunchy! Also, the salad tasted weird, but let's not get into that.

The caesar salad, on the other hand, was da bomb. I like salad, and I like chikinz! Oh wow! And as fontti-intoilija remarked in his caesar salad review, the salad was bloody huge. There were minor complaints, but so minor that I won't even bother repeating 'em here. (except that for some reason all the sauce seemed to be concentrated on one spot and other spots left dry - weirdddd) I ate this like a madman, it was wonderful. But fontti-intoilija didn't seem too enthralled with his thai rice vegetarian whatever thing. I bet he'll write all about it! .. right..?

Verdict:
o-h w-o-w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home