The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Issue #69: Da Wok Shit

Issue #69, hee hee hee! Uh, um, I can't really think of any sexual innuendo right now so I'll just skip that part. Anyway, sorry for the break, at least I will try to write some more now. I recently started working so I'm not eating any particularly fancy food these days (plus, some new writers wouldn't hurt! And, the old writers could also get off their arses...)

WELL ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, EH?


Yes yes, some days ago I made some quite interesting wok+noodles+meat type thing, or "wok shit" as I call it. The thing is, though, that I didn't actually use a wok pan to cook this thing, just a regular frying pan. The meal consisted, as I previously mentioned, of wok vegetables, noodles, and chicken. I was going to add soy sauce and crushed nuts too (oh! oh! i did it! (ref. beginning of post)), but I forgot.

As one might guess, I did a shitload of this wok shit, so there was a bunch of it left over for the next day. Y-u-m.

Verdict:
W-w-w-w-woktastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home