The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Issue #16: Pizza and Wine Extravaganza!!!!

I am truly sorry, dear readers. We have failed you. You see, the title is misleading. It implies that I enjoyed the pizza and the wine at the same time. But, alas, this is not the case. I ate the pizza earlier in the day, and I just drank the wine.


I can't remember what the pizza was called, but I bought it from a place called Sydney in Turku, and it included bacon, salami and ham. Unlike the picture might imply, it was actually quite tasty, although incredibly salty.


As you can see, here at JFR we're at the height of sophistication. A paper coffee mug is perfect for enjoying some lovely cheap wine. The wine is uh, Montalto red wine. Look, I know nothing about wine. It smelled good, it tasted less great and was great to get drunk with.


The cup wasn't entirely compatible with the wine, though.

Now we're just drinking beer.

Verdict:
Fist up!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home