The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ghetto Hamburger

I was really hungry and didn’t have any proper food, but I noticed that I have both toast and beef patty. I realized there was only one choice: a ghetto hamburger. In this post, I’ll show you how to do it right.

First, the ingredients:
IMG_0226.JPG

Hamburger sauce (whatever the fuck that is), ketchup, beef patty, and two slices of toast.

Then, toast the suckers:
IMG_0227.JPG


Microwave the beef patty:
IMG_0228.JPG


Add sauce and ketchup:
IMG_0229.JPG


And, enjoy with a glass of milk!
IMG_0230.JPG


I just ate mine, and I’m not particularly hungry anymore. Was it any good? No. Absolutely not. Don’t try making this if you don’t have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home