The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Issue #7: Pasta El Cheapo

Today's meal consisted of two cheap microwave hamburgers, and some Maggi Pastaria uh, pasta. I believe the flavor was tomato-parmesan or something like that. It was pretty hard to tell.



I ate the burgers while I cooked the pasta. I forgot to bring the ketchup and mustard to the kitchen, so they were dry and uncomfortable. Mind you, I was ridiculously hungry at the time, as I hadn't eaten anything prior to that. This was like nine in the evening. Totally!



The finished dish didn't look as enticing as it did on the packaging. Also, I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment so I didn't buy any meat to accompany the pasta - normally I always do this! While this dinner (/breakfast/lunch) wasn't as disgusting as the salad I had a few days earlier, it definitely came close.

Verdict:
What the fuck do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home