The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Issue #5: xcvznklövzxcönlkj

Hello, I've been out drinking today, and as such I've only managed to grab one picture.



I had about five of these. (Olvi III) Didn't taste that great, although the taste did get better after a few beers. Afterwards, I mixed Saaremaa 80% with some keltainen Jaffa and got really drunk. Taste was OK too, although I could still taste the Saaremaa in the delicious Jaffa. Drinking some more of the magic potion fixed that problem somewhat. Then, I went to another bar (or whatever) and had some more beers. After that, I went to a second place and had even more beers. Then, I went to a third place and totally lost count. Also, at this point, I didn't really give a flying fuck about the taste of beer.

Now I'm at home wondering why everything kinda sucks.

Perfect evening, in other words!

Verdict:
Very positive fist up!

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger superjohan said...

i might add that i'm not feeling very hot after sleeping a little!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home