The Jumalauta Food Review

Members of Jumalauta review food they have encountered in various places. The strict quality control of our review team is well-known in the food review scene.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Issue #3: Hesburger Delight

Ah, Hesburger. The pride of Turku, the town I live in. Today, I was invited by my brother to join him for a light meal at the local Hesburger. We both took an unmodified Kerrosateria (comparable to a Big Mac), with ketchup.





As you can see, the meal included a coke, fries and a burger. The fries were OK, but not the best I've had, nor the worst. The coke was, well, coke. Let's take a look at the burger in detail.





The burger was obviously not fresh. It was squished and felt a bit nasty. But, I was incredibly hungry so I ate it, gladly, anyway.

Verdict:
(Weak) Fist up

4 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Mullo blogi netissä. Mä arvostelen sinne hampurilaisia."

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger superjohan said...

vittu ooks kateelline hä

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger superjohan said...

(joo tajusin läpän)

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger superjohan said...

(mujt oon vähä vitu jurris atm)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home